- Psychiatry. Oxford Handbook of Geriatric Medicine (online). Oxford Medicine Online. oxfordmedicine.com, published June 2012
- Can I speak to a GP about someone else's health? NHS Choices. www.nhs.uk, last reviewed July 2015
- Assessment of dementia. BMJ Best Practice. bestpractice.bmj.com, last updated August 2016
- Mental Health. Oxford Handbook of General Practice (online). Oxford Medicine Online. oxfordmedicine.com, published April 2014
- The evaluation and formulation of dementia. Practical Dementia Care (online). Oxford Medicine Online. oxfordmedicine.com, published May 2016
- Map of Medicine. Dementia. International View. London: Map of Medicine; 2016 (Issue 4)
- Assessment of memory deficit. BMJ Best Practice. bestpractice.bmj.com, last updated February 2016
- Dementia. NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries. cks.nice.org.uk, last revised August 2016
- English National Memory Clinics Audit Report. Royal College of Psychiatrists, 2013. www.rcpsych.ac.uk
- UK Memory Services and Clinics. Royal College of Psychiatrists. www.rcpsych.ac.uk, last updated November 2012
- Older People: Dementia: NICE and SIGN on dementia. GP Update Handbook (online). GP Update Ltd, gpcpd.com, accessed January 2017
Reviewed by Graham Pembrey, Lead Health Editor, Bupa Health Content Team, September 2017
Expert reviewer Professor Graham Stokes, Bupa Global Director of Dementia Care
Next review due September 2020
Did our information help you?
We’d love to hear what you think. Our short survey takes just a few minutes to complete and helps us to keep improving our health information.