Tools and calculators
- Pancreas anatomy. Medscape. www.emedicine.medscape.com, last updated September 2015
- Basics of pancreatic cancer. Johns Hopkins Medicine. pathology.jhu.edu, accessed July 2016
- Upper gastrointestinal cancer. Oxford handbook of oncology (online). Oxford Medicine Online. oxfordmedicine.com, published August 2015
- Pancreatic cancer. MSD Manual. www.msdmanuals.com, last full review/revision July 2014
- Pancreatic endocrine tumours. PatientPlus. patient.info/patientplus, last checked October 2015
- Zollinger–Ellison Syndrome. PatientPlus. patient.info/patientplus, last checked March 2014
- Pancreatic exocrine tumours. PatientPlus. patient.info/patientplus, last checked October 2015
- Map of Medicine. Pancreatic cancer. International View. London: Map of Medicine; 2015 (Issue 4).
- Pancreatic cancer. BMJ Best Practice. bestpractice.bmj.com, Last updated December 2015
- Muniraj T, Barve P. Laparoscopic staging and surgical treatment of pancreatic cancer. N Am J Med Sci 2013; 5(1):1–9. doi: 10.4103/1947-2714.106183
- Endoscopic retrograde Cholagiopancreatography. PatientPlus. patient.info/patienplus, last checked June 2016
- Pancreatic cancer treatment and management. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated January 2016
- WHO definition of palliative care. World Health Organisation. www.who.int, accessed July 2016
- Jaundice. PatientPlus. patient.info/patientplus, last checked December 2015
- Jaundice. Merck Manual. www.merkmanuals.com, last full review/revision May 2016
- Neoplasm of the endocrine pancreas. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated April 2015
- Gallstones (cholelithiasis). Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated April 2014
Reviewed by Laura Blanks, Specialist Health Editor, Bupa Health Content Team, August 2016
Expert reviewer, Dr Adam Dangoor, Medical Oncologist
Next review due August 2019
Has our health information helped you?
We’d love to know what you think about what you’ve just been reading and looking at – we’ll use it to improve our information. If you’d like to give us some feedback, our short survey will take just a few minutes to complete. And if there's a question you want to ask that hasn't been answered here, please submit it to us. Although we can't respond to specific questions directly, we’ll aim to include the answer to it when we next review this topic.