A DNA test can help you
make a long-term change
Buy your SmartDNA kit for £169
What’s in the SmartDNA kit and how to use it
^ Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. We may record or monitor our calls.
±Terms and conditions
- 1. Available to all UK residents aged 18 +.
- 2. The £30 discount will be applied exclusively to Bupa SmartDNA when bought in conjunction with a Bupa health assessment and at the time of purchase.
- 3. The offer excludes all company paid schemes.
- 4. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any point without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 5. Discount to be applied to bookings made by telephone only.
- 6. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer an applicant an Assessment in its absolute discretion and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
- 7. The offer is non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- 9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Making a complaint
We recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. Take a look at our complaints procedure for more information on how to make a complaint.
The information provided by the Bupa SmartDNA service cannot be use as a substitute for specific medical or diagnostic advice, but provides the user with information to better understand wellness traits associated with their genotype.
For Bupa SmartDNA testing is carried out by our partner DNA Fit Life Sciences Limited (“DNA Fit”).
Please note the Bupa health assessment and Bupa SmartDNA service are subject to separate terms and conditions and privacy policies.
The Bupa SmartDNA user terms of service are available at mysmartdna.bupa.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
For details of how user information will be processed by Bupa and DNAFit, including a copy of the Bupa and DNAFit privacy notices see mysmartdna.bupa.co.uk/privacy-policy
Bupa SmartDNA is provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.
We provide the Service to you by working alongside DNAFit Life Sciences Limited (Registered in England, number 08834823). Registered office is at Tms House, Cray Avenue, Orpington, Kent, England, BR5 3Q.