Thank you for choosing Bupa for your health assessment.
All our assessments require you to complete a questionnaire before the assessment. Your booking email will contain a link for you to fill in your questionnaire online. It is really important that you complete your online pre-assessment questionnaire ahead of your appointment.
What you need to do before your appointment
- Virtual consultation. Your health professional will call you to start your consultation. This may last up to 40 minutes depending on the type of appointment you have. If you then need to visit one of our health centres, they’ll also check if you have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Symptom checker. 24 hours before your face-to-face appointment, you’ll be sent a COVID-19 symptom check email and text.
- Stick to a light meal. There’s no need to fast beforehand – but ideally try not to eat a heavy meal.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water on the day so that you’re well hydrated – but please avoid caffeine three hours before your appointment.
- Continue medication. Please carry on taking any medication you usually take.
- Plan for childcare. Make any necessary childcare arrangements as we do not have facilities for children under 18.
On the day
Download your relevant document and complete your details
^We may record or monitor our calls